Rules and Regulations for the Services
The Services offered on this website ("Services") provide the registered users ("Members") with a meeting point, feedback and exchange of ideas. The use of the Services implies the acceptance of the Rules and Regulations for Services ('Regulations”), as well as, all other terms and conditions set forth on this website.
We pay special attention to children. Children can not use the Services without obtaining parental consent prior to their registration. Different judicatures define the term "little boy" differently, depending on their legislation, but we can tell you the relative age. For more information, please read the Special Note on Parents and the Confidentiality Policy.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
You agree that all information, data, texts, software, music, sounds, photos, graphics, videos, messages and other material ("Content"), whether publicly or privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom this Content originates. This means that you have full responsibility for all Content that you upload, display or email electronically or otherwise transfer through the Services.
We do not control and we are not responsible for the Content presented through the Services and therefore we can not guarantee the legality, accuracy, validity or quality of this Content. By accepting the use of the Services, you acknowledge that you may encounter offensive, indecent or doubtful Content.
We will not be responsible for the information of the Content, including indicative, but not limited , errors or omissions in the Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind caused as a result of the use of the Content that is displayed , transmitted electronically or transmitted otherwise through the Services. You agree that we will not be liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct by any other party or violation of third party rights, including copyrights.
This disclaimer does not cover liability in case of death, personal injury or liability for premeditated or negligent breach of statutory or contractual obligations.
Behavior of members
You agree to use the Services only to display, send and receive appropriate messages and material, where applicable, and relevant to the Services. For example, indicative and without limitation, you agree that you will not use the Services to:
1. upload, display, email, or otherwise transmit Content that:
• Is illegal, harmful (even for minors), threatening, harassing, equivalent to "persecution", harmful, defamatory, vulgar, degrading, obscene, pornographic, discrediting, interventionist to third part's life, hateful or unacceptable from racial, national or other view.
• You have not the right to transfer, under any law or pontentially under any contractual or confidential relationship, such as inside information, private and confidential information announced or revealed as part of an employment relationship, or by confidentiality agreements.
• distorts any patent, trademark, trade secret, reproducitng right or other copyright of any other party.
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs for the purpose of interrupting, damaging, destroying or restricting the operation of any software or computer hardware or telecommunications equipment.
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including and without limitation, official, forum head, driver or host, or misrepresent or imply your relationship with any person or entity.
3. Misrepresent titles, websites, or sender addresses or manipulate key identifiers to hide the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services.
4. use our Services for commercial and business activities, such as marketing or advertising.
5. Interrupt the normal flow of the dialogue, move the screen faster so that other Service Users have no time to type or behaving in a way that adversely affects the ability of other users to make exchange in real time.
6. block or interrupt the Services, or the servers or networks associated with the Services, or disregard the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks associated with the Services.
7. You violate applicable laws and regulations, or
8. collect, store, use or sell personal data of other users.
We have no obligation to monitor the Content. However, we reserve the right to delete, process or move, without prior notice, at our sole discretion, any information of the Content that is available through the Services.
We reserve the right to disclose any information of the Content as we deem necessary, even to our affiliates, especially when disclosure is necessary in order to (i) comply with applicable legislation and follow the legal process; (ii) apply present Regultions or (iii) protect rights, property or our personal security, or the safety of our users or public.